Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2686
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #44776
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #64347
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #128460
5. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #147763
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #163744
7. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #179061
8. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #545027
9. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #597677
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #822507
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction, Second Edition
Published June 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 7,990
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Code Complete is a language-independent guide to developing solid software engineering skills. It covers programming style, design issues, the software development cycle, and more.
Buy it now: