Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1265
2. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #21019
3. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #45544
4. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #52185
5. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #57532
6. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #71985
7. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #77584
8. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #88994
9. Breaking Into the Game Industry: Advi...
By Brenda Brathwaite, Ian Schreiber, Sales Rank #147199
10. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #154242
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction, Second Edition
Published July 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 3,142
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Code Complete is a language-independent guide to developing solid software engineering skills. It covers programming style, design issues, the software development cycle, and more.
Buy it now: