Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #3387
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #31893
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #45402
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #122863
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #133811
6. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #147109
7. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #253920
8. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #274294
9. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #684717
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #864197
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
The Virtual Handshake: Opening Doors and Closing Deals Online
Published August 2005
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 341,857
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
More people have used the Internet to participate in an online group than to read news or even to buy something. Online social networks have enjoyed phenomenal growth in recent years, and every major Internet portal now offers some kind of social networking or "blogging" tool to its users. But these tools are not just recreational ' they are rapidly becoming essential tools for business. They are part of a "social software" toolkit that includes blogs, relationship capital management software, advanced contact managers, virtual communities, web conferencing, instant messaging, and much more. The Virtual Handshake gives you the tools to take advantage of these new technologies to become dramatically more successful in business. Filled with clear, real-life examples, The Virtual Handshake shows you how to:
The Virtual Handshake is the first book ever written about how to become extraordinarily successful by using these new online tools. Buying the book gives you a free pass to an extremely thorough and continually-updated resource site, TheVirtualHandshake.com.