Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #248001
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure! (Covers Version 1.4): Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Games People Play by Morgan Ramsay
Published February 2012 (Apress)
Usually ships in 24 hours
Subcategories of Industry Related
|Category Name||Total Books||Latest Book|
Topics about the game industry and gaming in general.
|2||The Game Developer's Dictionary: A Multidisciplinary Lexicon for Professionals and Students|
Magazines covering computer-related topics in general.
Anything dealing with the various forms of hacking
Books written about the game industry or that feature computer games in their plot