Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2439
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #19945
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #36601
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #39679
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #96769
6. Practical Rendering and Computation w...
By Jason Zink, Matt Pettineo, Jack Hoxley, Sales Rank #110929
7. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #150950
8. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #241672
9. RPG Maker for Teens
By Michael Duggan, Sales Rank #246149
10. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #250933
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Hacking the Xbox: An Introduction to Reverse Engineering
Published July 2003
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 195,486
Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 2 months
Showing Xbox owners how to increase the value and utility of their system, Hacking the Xbox features step-by-step tutorials on hardware modification that teach basic hacking techniques as well as essential reverse engineering skills. Full discussions of the Xbox security mechanisms and other advanced hacking topics are here, along with practical pointers from hacking gear resources to soldering techniques. The book also covers the social and political implications of hacking and profiles the humans behind the hacks in candid interviews.
Buy it now: