Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #3437
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #41116
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #45479
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #92030
5. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #127144
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #127977
7. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #214535
8. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #371376
9. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #438271
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #887865
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
|No books found|
Subcategories of Technical
|Category Name||Total Books||Latest Book|
Resources for enabling intelligent agents in games and game environments
|11||Artificial Intelligence (3rd Edition)|
DirectX and XNA
Resources for the popular DirectX API and XNA framework
|15||Introduction to 3D Game Programming with DirectX 11|
All resources related to programming games not covered by more specific categories
|56||Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games|
Graphics Programming and Theory
Resources that relate to computer graphics, both the creation of and the discussion of
|34||Multi-Threaded Game Engine Design|
Math and Physics
Resources for mathematics and physics that relate to game development, including collisions and algorithms
|12||Mathematics for 3D Game Programming and Computer Graphics, Third Edition|
Multiplayer and Network Programming
Resources for networking in games
|5||Wizards and Warriors: Massively Multiplayer Online Game Creation|
Resources for the OpenGL API
|7||Beginning OpenGL Game Programming, Second Edition|
Resources on platforms, APIs, languages and other issues involving mobile development
|36||Cocos2d for iPhone 1 Game Development Cookbook|
Programming topics not strictly related to gaming but at the same time still useful in gaming
|63||Adobe Flash 11 Stage3D (Molehill) Game Programming Beginner's Guide|
APIs and Tools
Resources for APIs not covered in specific categories as well as software to aid with game development
|18||Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS|