Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2856
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #18837
3. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #23619
4. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #33159
5. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #39738
6. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #49464
7. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #58705
8. Beginning 3D Game Development with Un...
By Sue Blackman, Sales Rank #76146
9. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #84972
10. Breaking Into the Game Industry: Advi...
By Brenda Brathwaite, Ian Schreiber, Sales Rank #99342
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Beginning 3D Game Development with Unity: All-in-one, multi-platform game development
Published May 2011
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 76,146
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Beginning 3D Game Development with Unity is perfect for those who would like to''come to grips with programming Unity. You may be an artist who has learned 3D tools such as 3ds Max, Maya, or Cinema 4D, or you may come from 2D tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator. On the other hand, you may just want to familiarize yourself with programming games and the latest ideas in game production.
What you'''ll learn
Who this book is for
Students or artists familiar with tools such as 3ds Max or Maya who want to create games for mobile platforms, computers, or consoles, but with little or no experience in scripting or the logic behind games development.
Table of Contents
Buy it now: