Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #5533
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #48426
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #57592
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #61899
5. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #195724
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #214564
7. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #317973
8. XNA 4.0 Game Development by Example:...
By Kurt Jaegers, Sales Rank #457748
9. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #621820
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #670677
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development
Published April 2012
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,416,336
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Unreal UDK features Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine 3, used to create bestselling games such as Infinity Blade for iOS, and popular console games like Borderlands and Bioshock. Now, you can build your own Unreal game for the iOS platform.
Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development covers using the Unreal UDK game creation system to create 3D games for the iOS platform, which includes the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.''
Specifically, this book covers:
What you'''ll learn
Who this book is for
Game programmers, both professional and hobbyists,''interested in developing 3D games for the iOS platform using the Unreal UDK.''Additionally, students using the Unreal UDK in their coursework. Finally,''game designers who are not experienced programmers but are interested in learning enough about UnrealScript and the Unreal UDK to make small changes to game code created by contracted programmers (For example: changing code to increase the health of a player or change the message displayed when a player dies).
Buy it now: