Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2606
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #19945
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #36601
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #77360
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #96769
6. Beginning 3D Game Development with Un...
By Sue Blackman, Sales Rank #150794
7. Practical Rendering and Computation w...
By Jason Zink, Matt Pettineo, Jack Hoxley, Sales Rank #231156
8. RPG Maker for Teens
By Michael Duggan, Sales Rank #246149
9. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #265432
10. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #267284
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Game Development Tools
Published May 2011
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 903,207
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This book brings the insights of game professionals, DCC creators, hardware vendors, and current researchers together into a collection that focuses on the most underrepresented and critical part of game production: tools development. The first gems-type book dedicated to game tools, this volume focuses on practical, implementable tools for game development professionals. Topics range from asset tracking to improving remote version control performance to robust and efficient IO. Technical artists, as well as game play, audio, and graphics programmers will find new tools to improve work flow and help build games faster.
Buy it now: