Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1373
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #15762
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #16485
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #16959
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #29411
6. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #57915
7. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #75114
8. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #102291
9. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #117103
10. Practical Rendering and Computation w...
By Jason Zink, Matt Pettineo, Jack Hoxley, Sales Rank #198548
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Unity 3D Game Development by Example Beginner’s Guide: LITE
Published May 2011
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 2,303,955
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
A practical, hands on tutorial written in a fun, informal way. Step-by-step instructions tell you exactly what to do to get results in Unity. Clear explanations mean you will understand how it works and be able to work on your own games too. The book is suitable for anybody who wants to create games in Unity. You don'''t need a programming background. If you love playing games and want to try your hand at creating them, this book is the place to start.
Buy it now: