Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #6506
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #54211
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #64872
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #65561
5. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #94590
6. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #248305
7. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #254639
8. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #297982
9. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #653972
10. XNA 4.0 Game Development by Example:...
By Kurt Jaegers, Sales Rank #715640
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Unity 3.x Game Development by Example Beginner's Guide
Published September 2011
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 544,739
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The book takes a clear, step-by-step approach to building small, simple game projects. It focuses on short, attainable goals so that the reader can finish something, instead of trying to create a complex RPG or open-world game that never sees the light of day. This book encourages readers hungry for knowledge. It does not go into gory detail about how every little knob and dial functions ''' that's what the software manual is for! Rather, this book is the fastest path from zero to finished game using the Unity game engine. If you've ever wanted to develop games, but have never felt "smart" enough to deal with complex programming, this book is for you. It's also a great kick-start for developers coming from other tools like Flash, Unreal Engine, and Game Maker Pro.
Buy it now: