Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #3281
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #43809
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #52917
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #113654
5. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #127666
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #134746
7. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #232475
8. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #619043
9. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #659775
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #854334
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
AI Game Programming Wisdom 3 (Game Development Series)
Published March 2006
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 847,800
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
AI Game Programming Wisdom 3 grants you an insider's look at cutting-edge AI techniques used by industry professionals in such games as Fable, Halo 2, and the Battlefield series. Successful commercial games like these require years of research and development in order to deliver exciting, new gameplay experiences. The wealth of knowledge gained through this hard work is invaluable and by sharing it, the 50+ authors in this book have generously given you the tools and techniques you need to build top tier games. In AI Game Programming Wisdom 3, you'll find an entirely new collection of exclusive tips, tricks, techniques, algorithms, and architectures that can't be found anywhere else. And as with previous volumes, the goal of this book is to offer useful, insightful, and clever ideas to help expand your own personal AI toolbox. New to this volume is the inclusion of longer and more detailed articles that allow for a more in-depth exploration of each topic. With this book, you'll be standing on the shoulders of game industry giants and taking advantage of their hard earned wisdom and insights. So take these techniques, build upon them, and lead the industry toward innovative gameplay and the next generation of games.
Buy it now: