Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #51289
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure! (Covers Version 1.4): Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Artificial Intelligence (3rd Edition)
Published May 1992
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 88,600
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
One of the oldest and most popular introductions to artificial intelligence. An accomplished artificial intelligence (AI) scientist, Winston heads MIT's Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, and his hands-on AI research experience lends authority to what he writes. Winston provides detailed pseudo-code for most of the algorithms discussed, so you will be able to implement and test the algorithms immediately. The book contains exercises to test your knowledge of the subject and helpful introductions and summaries to guide you through the material.
Buy it now: