Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #5555
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #48426
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #57592
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #61899
5. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #195724
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #214564
7. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #317973
8. XNA 4.0 Game Development by Example:...
By Kurt Jaegers, Sales Rank #457748
9. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #621820
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #670677
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Artificial Intelligence (3rd Edition)
Published May 1992
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 445,722
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
One of the oldest and most popular introductions to artificial intelligence. An accomplished artificial intelligence (AI) scientist, Winston heads MIT's Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, and his hands-on AI research experience lends authority to what he writes. Winston provides detailed pseudo-code for most of the algorithms discussed, so you will be able to implement and test the algorithms immediately. The book contains exercises to test your knowledge of the subject and helpful introductions and summaries to guide you through the material.
Buy it now: