Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1739
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #17440
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #20438
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #56962
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #76321
6. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #93652
7. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #112788
8. Game Testing Second Edition
By Charles Schultz, Robert Bryant, Sales Rank #117341
9. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #127026
10. Breaking Into the Game Industry: Advi...
By Brenda Brathwaite, Ian Schreiber, Sales Rank #129893
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Programming Game AI by Example
Published September 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 27,036
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
With the recent success of such games as Microsoft's Halo, artificial intelligence has taken a bigger role in the gaming industry and a few books have emerged with an academic, theoretical approach to the topic. AI Game Programming by Example describes in detail many of the AI techniques used in modern computer games and, more importantly, explicitly shows the reader how to implement these practical AI techniques within the framework of several popular game genres. These features, combined with the exercises throughout the book, provide game developers with a practical foundation to game AI.
Buy it now: