Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #4458
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #26365
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #59327
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #84351
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #168664
6. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #254455
7. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #464974
8. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #554636
9. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #556158
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #605679
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Programming Game AI By Example
Published September 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 35,632
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
With the recent success of such games as Microsoft's Halo, artificial intelligence has taken a bigger role in the gaming industry and a few books have emerged with an academic, theoretical approach to the topic. AI Game Programming by Example describes in detail many of the AI techniques used in modern computer games and, more importantly, explicitly shows the reader how to implement these practical AI techniques within the framework of several popular game genres. These features, combined with the exercises throughout the book, provide game developers with a practical foundation to game AI.
Buy it now: