Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2439
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #17440
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #20438
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #39679
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #76321
6. Practical Rendering and Computation w...
By Jason Zink, Matt Pettineo, Jack Hoxley, Sales Rank #110929
7. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #112788
8. Game Testing Second Edition
By Charles Schultz, Robert Bryant, Sales Rank #117341
9. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #127026
10. Breaking Into the Game Industry: Advi...
By Brenda Brathwaite, Ian Schreiber, Sales Rank #129893
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Beginning DirectX 11 Game Programming
Published May 2011
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 677,620
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Discover the latest and most popular technology for creating next-generation 3D games: DIRECTX 11! BEGINNING DIRECTX 11 GAME PROGRAMMING is an introductory guide to learning the basics of DirectX 11 that will help get you started on the path to 3D video game programming and development. Written specifically for the beginner programmer, this book uses step-by-step instructions to teach the basics of DirectX 11 and introduces skills that can be applied to creating games for PCs and game console platforms such as the Xbox 360. Updated for all the newest DirectX 11 technology, this book includes coverage of improved professional coding practices, an overview of the latest DirectX components and tools, sprites, text and font rendering, 3D character rendering, cameras, audio, shaders and effects, and much more. By the time you reach the end of this book, you will have had enough experience with DirectX 11 that you should be able to explore making simple video games and demos. From there, you can progress toward making more complex games and demos until you find yourself able to complete and release your own PC or console games.
Buy it now: