Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1373
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #15762
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #16485
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #16959
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #29411
6. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #57915
7. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #65619
8. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #75114
9. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #102291
10. Practical Rendering and Computation w...
By Jason Zink, Matt Pettineo, Jack Hoxley, Sales Rank #198548
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Directx 9 User Interfaces: Design And Implementation (Wordware Game Developer's Library)
Published January 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 794,747
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Interfaces strongly affect how an application or game is received by a user, no matter which cutting-edge features it may boast. This unique book presents a comprehensive solution for creating good interfaces using the latest version of DirectX. This involves building an interface library from the ground up. Divided into three sections, the book discusses the foundations of interface design, the construction of a feature-rich interface library, and the creation of a fully functional media player in DirectShow.
Buy it now: