Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #3335
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #39716
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #47483
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #108289
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #111894
6. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #161964
7. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #288962
8. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #303173
9. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #430260
10. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #541294
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
XNA Game Studio 4.0 for Xbox 360 Developers
Published February 2011
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,886,058
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Discover how to create exciting and challenging games for the Xbox 360 using XNA Game Studio 4.0 and the Visual C# programming language. XNA Game Studio 4.0 for Xbox 360 Developers provides experienced game developers with a comprehensive overview of the XNA Framework, providing all the tools, source code, and information you need to develop Windows and Xbox 360 games. You'''ll find an introduction to programming in XNA, the XNA Framework, and all the new features included in XNA 4.0 to get you started. The bulk of the book focuses on the XNA Framework, in particular the features of the Xbox 360, including the controller, playing audio, and creating graphics. The final part of the book covers the major features of Xbox Live, including creating and rendering an avatar, 3D programming, loading and rendering a mesh using a basic shader, and networking via system link and online. You'''ll tie together all the skills you'''ve learned in a final game project that demonstrates the networking capabilities of XNA and acts as a rudimentary, sprite-based networked game engine for your own projects.
Source code and artwork from the book as well as Visual C# 2010 projects for Windows and Xbox 360 are available as accompanying downloads.
Buy it now: