Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #6716
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #54110
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #56943
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #88863
5. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #123286
6. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #186347
7. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #232580
8. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #314300
9. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #346366
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #649347
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
3D Game Engine Design: A Practical Approach to Real-Time Computer Graphics (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Interactive 3d Technology)
Published November 2006
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 577,718
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Graphics hardware has evolved enormously in the last decade. Hardware can now be directly controlled through techniques such as shader programming, which requires an entirely new thought process of a programmer. 3D Game Engine Design, Second Edition shows step-by-step how to make a shader-based graphics engine and how to tame the new technology. Much new material has been added, including more than twice the coverage of the essential techniques of scene graph management, as well as new methods for managing memory usage in the new generation of game consoles and portable game players. There are expanded discussions of collision detection, collision avoidance, and physics ' all challenging subjects for developers.
Buy it now: