Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #3048
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #39861
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #58470
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #86729
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #180510
6. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #212688
7. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #230788
8. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #238744
9. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #247199
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #603705
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
3D Game Programming for Teens (For Teens (Course Technology))
Published February 2009
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 785,528
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Do you love video games? Do you want to learn how to make them yourself? Welcome to 3D Game Programming for Teens, Second Edition, a how-to resource for anyone interested in creating a video game. Written specifically for beginners in an easy-to-follow way, the book teaches you basic programming, graphic design, and 3D modeling so that you can design and develop your very own games. You'''ll begin with an introduction to some simple programming concepts using the Blitz3D language. Then you'''ll learn about graphics creation for games using CorelDRAW and PHOTOPAINT. Finally you'''ll explore basic 3D modeling with Autodesk 3ds Max, and you'''ll learn how to enhance your games with sound effects, collisions, and more. 3D Game Programming for Teens, Second Edition walks you through the game programming process step-by-step, with each new technique building upon the previous ones. The final chapter of the book shows you how to put all your new knowledge together and build your own full game! All you need to get started are some basic computer skills and a love of games. No previous programming experience required!
Buy it now: