Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2439
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #19945
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #36601
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #39679
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #96769
6. Practical Rendering and Computation w...
By Jason Zink, Matt Pettineo, Jack Hoxley, Sales Rank #110929
7. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #150950
8. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #241672
9. RPG Maker for Teens
By Michael Duggan, Sales Rank #246149
10. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #250933
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Advanced 2D Game Development
Published June 2008
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 112,229
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Get ready to build a complete, professional-quality 2D game engine from start to finish! "Advanced 2D Game Development" is your comprehensive guide to 2D game development using DirectX in the C++ programming language. Each chapter of the book covers one major component of the game engine, including 2D and 3D rendering, DirectInput, FMOD audio, game math, multi-threading, Lua scripting, and more, and the game engine is built upon chapter by chapter. Through the creation of the game engine, you'll learn step by step how to write solid code for multiple compilers, adding to the code as you work through each chapter. And every chapter includes an example game that illustrates the new techniques being taught. Perfect for game programming students and professionals alike, this book is your ultimate guide to awesome 2D game development.
Buy it now: