Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #4743
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #33037
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #74445
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #108514
5. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #169650
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #243530
7. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #277821
8. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #396076
9. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #416927
10. Social Game Design: Monetization Meth...
By Tim Fields, Brandon Cotton, Sales Rank #485637
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Advanced Game Programming: A GameDev.net Collection
Published March 2009
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 2,069,365
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Part of the new GameDev.net series, "Advanced Game Programming: A GameDev.net Collection" features a compilation of the best intermediate to advanced game programming articles from GameDev.net on topics such as advanced scripting, C++ debugging, precalculated pathfinding, 3D matrix math, and more, chosen by the editors of the site. All articles have been updated and revised for the current technology, and the book also includes brand new articles never before published. The book includes a foreword from a leading member of the GameDev.net team and is a great reference for all intermediate to advanced game programmers including professionals, students, and hobbyists.
Buy it now: