Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #3387
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #31893
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #50093
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #122863
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #133811
6. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #147109
7. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #253920
8. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #274294
9. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #684717
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #862486
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Beginning C# Game Programming (Premier Press Game Development)
Published October 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 279,245
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Are you ready to try your hand at programming games using C#? "Beginning C# Game Programming" is your ideal introductory guidedesigned to jumpstart your experience with C# and DirectX 9. It includes the fundamental topics youll need to know and covers additional topics that youll find helpful along the way. Begin with a comprehensive look at programming with C#from the basics of classes to advanced topics such as polymorphism and abstraction. Then its on to DirectX 9 as you learn how to create a basic framework and a Direct3D device. Youll also cover DirectSound and DirectInput. Put your newfound knowledge to the test as you program a complete game!
Buy it now: