Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #5094
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #41975
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #61308
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #89611
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #139773
6. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #160356
7. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #160735
8. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #187879
9. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #376083
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #428676
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Beginning Game Programming
Published July 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 746,447
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
If you are hooked on video games and have a basic knowledge of C++ and visual programming, you will be hooked on Beginning Game Programming. Clear, practical lessons based on C++ programming are the basis of this book's lessons. By focusing on the Windows API to construct games, you will learn game theory in double-buffered graphics, sprite animation, digitized sound effects and music. A fully functional game engine provided on CD, along with tools, code and graphics, will give you the ability to create your own games in the future. Learn the art and science of game programming with help from Beginning Game Programming.
Buy it now: