Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1739
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #17440
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #20438
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #56962
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #76321
6. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #93652
7. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #112788
8. Game Testing Second Edition
By Charles Schultz, Robert Bryant, Sales Rank #117341
9. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #127026
10. Breaking Into the Game Industry: Advi...
By Brenda Brathwaite, Ian Schreiber, Sales Rank #129893
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Beginning .NET Game Programming in C#
Published February 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,241,356
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This book, "Beginning .NET Game Programming in C#", presents the additional work of David Weller (.NET Game evangelist at Microsoft) and a group of key Microsoft insiders who decided to make the bestselling ".NET Game Programming with DirectX 9.0 (VB .NET Edition)" even better. Weller has switched the programming language to C# and added a bonus chapter. The book has passed all internal Microsoft tests as to programming style. This thoroughly revised and improved version (including a bonus chapter) is the ideal way to get into .NET game programming using the C# language.
Buy it now: