Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1373
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #15762
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #16485
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #16959
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #29411
6. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #57915
7. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #75114
8. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #102291
9. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #117103
10. Practical Rendering and Computation w...
By Jason Zink, Matt Pettineo, Jack Hoxley, Sales Rank #198548
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
C# and Game Programming (Second Edition): A Beginner's Guide
Published December 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,438,861
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
C# and Game Programming offers the beginning programmer a lighthearted, hands-on approach to learning the C# language through classic arcade game applications.
Complete source code for games like Battle Bit, Asteroid Miner, and Battle Tennis demonstrates programming strategies and complements the comprehensive treatment of C# in the text.
From the basics of writing algorithms, to adding graphics and sound to games, to advanced concepts such as the .Net framework and object-oriented programming, this book entertains while helping a novice develop into a full-fledged programmer.
This second edition offers the same practical, hands-on approach as the first edition to learning the C# language through classic arcade game applications.
Buy it now: