Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2876
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #44776
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #64347
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #128460
5. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #147763
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #163744
7. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #179061
8. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #545027
9. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #597677
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #822507
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
C++ For Game Programmers (Game Development Series)
Published October 2006
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 158,589
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
C++ for Game Programmers, Second Edition is a completely updated and expanded edition of this best-selling reference. Written for experienced C++ programmers entering the game industry and seasoned game programmers looking for ways to improve their skills, this book teaches how to use C++ efficiently for game development. The book covers essential areas of C++ that are critical to developing peak performing games with solid memory management. It explains how to use the STL, particularly as it relates to specific consoles, and this new edition includes three completely new chapters on scripting languages, advanced serialization, and advanced memory management. The techniques presented apply to all aspects of game programming including graphics, physics, AI. This is an essential resource that every game developer should have!
Buy it now: