Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #3437
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #41116
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #45479
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #83444
5. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #127144
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #127977
7. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #214535
8. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #371376
9. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #467883
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #887865
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Game Coding Complete, Third Edition
Published March 2009
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 339,893
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Welcome to Game Coding Complete, Third Edition, the newest edition of the essential, hands-on guide to developing commercial-quality games. Written by a veteran game programmer, the book examines the entire game development process and all the unique challenges associated with creating a game. An excellent introduction to game architecture, you'll explore all the major subsystems of modern game engines and learn professional techniques used in actual games. This third edition features expanded content and coverage of the latest and most exciting new game programming techniques including AI, multiprogramming, working with scripting languages such as Lua, and writing C# tools like your level editor. All the code and examples presented have been tested and used in commercial video games, and the book is full of invaluable best practices, professional tips and tricks, and cautionary advice.
Buy it now: