Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1265
2. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #21019
3. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #39303
4. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #52185
5. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #57532
6. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #77584
7. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #88994
8. Breaking Into the Game Industry: Advi...
By Brenda Brathwaite, Ian Schreiber, Sales Rank #147199
9. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #154242
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #154440
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Game Development with Unity
Published January 2011
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 162,358
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Game Development with Unity shows readers how to use the Unity game engine, a multiplatform engine and editor in one, to build games. Perfect for new developers, the book provides a complete overview of the Unity editor along with basic game and level design theory taught alongside so they can build their game development skill set.
Buy it now: