Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1581
2. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #31977
3. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #62370
4. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #72577
By Trevor Burnham, Sales Rank #96211
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #100237
7. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #126140
8. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #132722
9. Practical Rendering and Computation w...
By Jason Zink, Matt Pettineo, Jack Hoxley, Sales Rank #233107
10. The Future of Looking Back (Microsoft...
By Richard Banks, Sales Rank #236099
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Game Development with Unity
Published January 2011
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 312,587
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Game Development with Unity shows readers how to use the Unity game engine, a multiplatform engine and editor in one, to build games. Perfect for new developers, the book provides a complete overview of the Unity editor along with basic game and level design theory taught alongside so they can build their game development skill set.
Buy it now: