Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #5094
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #36062
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #67180
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #69178
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #159349
6. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #180977
7. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #185008
8. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #201631
9. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #412531
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #435206
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Game Programming All in One
Published October 2006
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 612,007
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Game Programming All in One, Third Edition gives aspiring game programmers the skills that are needed to create professional-quality games. If you have a working knowledge of C or C++ and are ready to expand your skills into the field of game programming, then get ready to begin your journey with this latest edition! You won't cover the topic of programming in general, but rather the specifics of programming for games. Using the cross-platform Allegro game library, you'll learn how to write complete games that will run on almost any operating system. Both Windows' and Linux' screenshots are displayed throughout. Using the techniques taught within this book and the tools included on the CD-ROM, you'll be able to write standard Windows and DirectX' programs without the cost of an expensive compiler.
Buy it now: