Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1363
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #17465
3. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #19471
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #25399
5. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #27182
6. Beginning 3D Game Development with Un...
By Sue Blackman, Sales Rank #108552
7. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #111471
8. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #129477
9. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #131632
10. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #136119
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Game Programming Gems 4 (Game Programming Gems Series) (Game Programming Gems (W/CD)) (v. 4)
Published March 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 840,314
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
With over 60 all new techniques, Game Programming Gems 4 continues to be the definitive resource for developers. Written by expert game developers who make today's amazing games, these articles not only provide quick solutions to cutting-edge problems, but they provide insights that you'll return to again and again. They'll spark your creativity and inspire your own discoveries.
For the past few years, the game industry has been on an incredible journey of exploration and innovation. In conjunction with this journey, the scope of the Game Programming Gems series has broadened as well. With the variety of new platforms available, coverage has been expanded to include alternative languages and third party APIs. Most code is written in C++, but some interpreted languages (Java and Python) are also represented. The graphics articles make use of OpenGL, DirectX, and the various available shader languages. Volume 4 also includes an all new physics section that teaches innovative techniques for implementing real-time physics that will help you create emergent gameplay. To make searching between all four volumes of the series easy and efficient, we have added a cumulative index.
Buy it now: