Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #13973
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #52704
3. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #176196
4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #391716
5. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #744495
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Game Programming Gems 5 (Game Programming Gems (W/CD)) (v. 5)
Published February 2005
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,184,209
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
With every new volume, the Game Programming Gems series continues to provide a road map through the vast array of development challenges facing today's game programmers. With the wisdom of many industry experts, Gems 5 includes 62 newly unearthed gems that were polished up for your reading pleasure. These gems are filled with practical insights and techniques that will solve your current problems and help inspire future games. You and your team need to develop for today's platforms, while preparing for the new technology looming on the horizon and with the tools provided here, you can! So dig into this new collection and put it to work.
Buy it now: