Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2461
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #40073
3. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #73829
4. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #76239
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #220474
6. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #243083
7. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #269255
8. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #284521
9. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #343374
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #607975
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 Unleashed
Published March 2009
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,370,529
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Using XNA Game Studio 3.0, any programmer can master the art of game development and begin selling games to millions of Xbox 360 users worldwide. Now, there's a practical, comprehensive guide to game development with Microsoft's powerful new XNA Game Studio 3.0 and the entire XNA Framework.
In Microsoft' XNA' Game Studio 3.0 Unleashed, XNA expert Chad Carter covers the entire XNA platform, presents extensive sample code, and explains that code line by line. Carter walks you through the entire process of game development, including installing XNA, creating objects, handling input, managing and extending the content pipeline, optimizing game performance, and creating both 3D and 2D games. Carter presents sophisticated coverage of using XNA's high level shader language; creating physical effects; and endowing characters with realistic artificial intelligence.
A case study section walks through the entire process of planning and coding a game, improving it, and putting on the finishing touches that make it marketable. This edition contains nine new chapters, including all-new sections on creating networked games, programming games for the Zune handheld, and preparing and submitting games to Xbox LIVE, where accepted titles will reach gamers worldwide.
Buy it now: