Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #6446
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #53417
3. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #58067
4. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #62369
5. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #110004
6. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #192345
7. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #267718
8. XNA 4.0 Game Development by Example:...
By Kurt Jaegers, Sales Rank #609204
9. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #639150
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #714450
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Programming Video Games for the Evil Genius
Published February 2008
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 87,742
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Always wanted to be a genius game creator? This Evil Genius guide goes far beyond a typical programming class or text to reveal insider tips for breaking the rules and constructing wickedly fun games that you can tweak and customize to suit your needs!
In Programming Video Games for the Evil Genius, programming wunderkind Ian Cinnamon gives you everything you need to create and control 57 gaming projects. You'll find easy-to-follow plans featuring Java, the most universal programming language, that run on any PC, Mac, or Linux computer.
Regardless of your skill level, Programming Video Games for the Evil Genius provides you with all the strategies, code, and insider programming advice you need to build and test your games with ease
Buy it now: