Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1713
2. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #31378
3. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #42459
4. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #47915
5. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #71032
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #88516
7. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #122230
8. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #146785
9. Real-Time Shadows
By Elmar Eisemann, Michael Schwarz, Ulf Assarsson, Michael Wimmer, Sales Rank #226435
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #306802
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Video Game Optimization
Published March 2010
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 686,568
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
"Video Game Optimization" describes a process for increasing the performance of a video game for better gameplay and visual experience. Very few game developers understand the process of optimizing an entire video game, yet learning the process is surprisingly simple and applicable to a broad audience. The book tackles the process of optimization by first describing how to determine where a game is limited and then providing detailed solutions and examples to solving this limitation. All the examples covered in the book can be applied to a variety of game types and coverage of how to optimize system memory, CPU processing, graphics, and shaders is included.
Buy it now: