Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1992
2. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #27961
3. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #29442
4. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #39754
5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #46389
6. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #109959
7. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #139703
8. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #158149
9. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #182244
10. Real-Time Shadows
By Elmar Eisemann, Michael Schwarz, Ulf Assarsson, Michael Wimmer, Sales Rank #279551
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Accelerated C++: Practical Programming by Example
Published August 2000
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 19,089
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The unconventional approach of this textbook starts with the most useful parts of C++ rather than the most primitive ones, introducing the language and standard library together from the very beginning. The authors concentrate more on solving problems than on exploring language and library features.
Buy it now: