Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #5004
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #27935
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #59874
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #109067
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #157433
6. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #204320
7. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #359105
8. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #447815
9. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #463515
10. Social Game Design: Monetization Meth...
By Tim Fields, Brandon Cotton, Sales Rank #536063
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
C++ Coding Standards: 101 Rules, Guidelines, and Best Practices
Published November 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 93,053
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Consistent, high-quality coding standards improve software quality, reduce time-to-market, promote teamwork, eliminate time wasted on inconsequential matters, and simplify maintenance. Now, two of the world's most respected C++ experts distill the rich collective experience of the global C++ community into a set of coding standards that every developer and development team can understand and use as a basis for their own coding standards.
The authors cover virtually every facet of C++ programming: design and coding style, functions, operators, class design, inheritance, construction/destruction, copying, assignment, namespaces, modules, templates, genericity, exceptions, STL containers and algorithms, and more. Each standard is described concisely, with practical examples. From type definition to error handling, this book presents C++ best practices, including some that have only recently been identified and standardized-techniques you may not know even if you've used C++ for years. Along the way, you'll find answers to questions like
Whether you're working alone or with others, C++ Coding Standards will help you write cleaner code--and write it faster, with fewer hassles and less frustration.
Buy it now: