Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1363
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #17465
3. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #19471
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #25399
5. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #27182
6. Beginning 3D Game Development with Un...
By Sue Blackman, Sales Rank #108552
7. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #111471
8. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #129477
9. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #131632
10. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #136119
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software
Published November 1994
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 5,817
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Design Patterns is based on the idea that there are only so many design problems in computer programming. This book identifies some common program-design problems--such as adapting the interface of one object to that of another object or notifying an object of a change in another object's state--and explains the best ways (not always the obvious ways) that the authors know to solve them. The idea is that you can use the authors' sophisticated design ideas to solve problems that you often waste time solving over and over again in your own programming.
Buy it now: