Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2127
2. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #21337
3. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #29724
4. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #37425
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #56213
6. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #71288
7. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #80006
8. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #112694
9. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #144570
10. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #155584
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Developing Games in Java
Published August 2003
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 270,223
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
If you already have experience programming games with Java, this book is for you. David Brackeen, along with co-authors Bret Barker and Lawrence Vanhelsuwe, show you how to make fast, full-screen action games such as side scrollers and 3D shooters. Key features covered in this book include Java 2 game programming techniques, including latest 2D graphics and sound technologies, 3D graphics and scene management, path-finding and artificial intelligence, collision detection, game scripting using BeanShell, and multi-player game engine creation.
Buy it now: