Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2876
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #42472
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #65114
4. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #118263
5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #143416
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #183626
7. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #208819
8. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #592916
9. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #633446
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #839132
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Developing Games in Java
Published August 2003
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 155,947
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
If you already have experience programming games with Java, this book is for you. David Brackeen, along with co-authors Bret Barker and Lawrence Vanhelsuwe, show you how to make fast, full-screen action games such as side scrollers and 3D shooters. Key features covered in this book include Java 2 game programming techniques, including latest 2D graphics and sound technologies, 3D graphics and scene management, path-finding and artificial intelligence, collision detection, game scripting using BeanShell, and multi-player game engine creation.
Buy it now: