Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #5132
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #38499
3. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #55253
4. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #60348
5. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #222465
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #250838
7. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #251284
8. XNA 4.0 Game Development by Example:...
By Kurt Jaegers, Sales Rank #287534
9. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #612083
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #627899
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Effective C++: 55 Specific Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs (3rd Edition)
Published May 2005
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 20,254
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
55 specific ways to improve your programs and designs. Includes expert guidance on object-oriented design, class design, and the proper use of inheritance; an examination of the standard C++ library, discussion of late-breaking language features like in-class initializations, namespaces and member templates.
Buy it now: