Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2024
2. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #18965
3. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #28004
4. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #28195
5. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #32045
6. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #56990
7. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #65619
8. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #89083
9. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #101226
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #102442
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
More Effective C++: 35 New Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs
Published January 1996
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 32,389
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
35 new ways to improve your programs and designs. Explains how to write software that is more effective: more efficient, more robust, more consistent, more portable, and more reusable. In short, how to write C++ software that's just plain better.
Buy it now: