Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #4862
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #25833
3. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #66564
4. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #74122
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #149912
6. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #287644
7. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #532429
8. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #589824
9. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #603857
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #607932
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
OpenGL Programming for the X Window System
Published August 1996
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,197,740
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
From SGI's former X Windows graphics expert, who developed GLUT, the utility toolkit which serves as the cornerstone of OpenGL, this book explains how the OpenGL libraries are implemented under X Windows allowing programmers to take advantage of the ease and functionality of OpenGL.
Buy it now: