Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2287
2. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #25775
3. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #26074
4. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #39303
5. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #53227
6. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #57534
7. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #112005
8. Real-Time Shadows
By Elmar Eisemann, Michael Schwarz, Ulf Assarsson, Michael Wimmer, Sales Rank #165280
9. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #178485
10. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #179083
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Rapid Development: Taming Wild Software Schedules
Published July 1996
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 50,253
Project managers, technical leads, and Windows programmers throughout the industry share an important concern--how to get their development schedules under control. Rapid Development addresses that concern head-on with philosophy, techniques, and tools that help shrink and control development schedules and keep projects moving. The style is friendly and conversational--and the content is impressive.