Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #3954
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #22310
3. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #25390
4. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #56966
5. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #71809
6. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #149725
7. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #187306
8. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #232898
9. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #233298
10. Beginning 3D Game Development with Un...
By Sue Blackman, Sales Rank #290289
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering, Anniversary Edition (2nd Edition)
Published August 1995
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 5,835
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
No book on software project management has been so influential and so timeless as The Mythical Man-Month. Now 20 years after the publication of his book, Frederick P. Brooks, Jr. revisits his original ideas and develops new thoughts and advice both for readers familiar with his work and for readers discovering it for the first time.
Buy it now: