Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2856
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #18837
3. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #23619
4. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #33159
5. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #39738
6. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #49464
7. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #58705
8. Beginning 3D Game Development with Un...
By Sue Blackman, Sales Rank #76146
9. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #84972
10. Breaking Into the Game Industry: Advi...
By Brenda Brathwaite, Ian Schreiber, Sales Rank #99342
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master
Published October 1999
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 4,029
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
A useful approach to software design and construction that allows for efficient, profitable development of high-quality products. Elements of the approach include specification development, customer relations, team management, design practices, development tools, and testing procedures. This approach is presented with the help of anecdotes and technical problems.
Buy it now: