Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1739
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #17440
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #20438
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #56962
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #76321
6. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #112788
7. Game Testing Second Edition
By Charles Schultz, Robert Bryant, Sales Rank #117341
8. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #127026
9. Breaking Into the Game Industry: Advi...
By Brenda Brathwaite, Ian Schreiber, Sales Rank #129893
10. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #139458
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
3D Computer Graphics (3rd Edition)
Published December 1999
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 798,095
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Textbook providing a complete resource for anyone interested in 3D modelling, including detailed coverage of both realistic and nonrealistic images. Deals with the processes involved in converting a mathematical or geometric description of an object (a computer graphics model) into a visualization (2D) that simulates the appearance of a real object.
Buy it now: