Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1363
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #17465
3. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #19471
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #25399
5. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #27182
6. Beginning 3D Game Development with Un...
By Sue Blackman, Sales Rank #108552
7. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #111471
8. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #129477
9. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #131632
10. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #136119
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Advanced Graphics Programming Using OpenGL (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics)
Published February 2005
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 194,032
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
oday truly useful and interactive graphics are available on affordable computers. While hardware progress has been impressive, widespread gains in software expertise has come more slowly. Information about advanced techniquesbeyond those learned in introductory computer graphics textsis not as easy to come by as inexpensive hardware.
This book brings the graphics programmer beyond the basics and introduces them to advanced knowledge that is hard to obtain outside of an intensive CG work environment. The book is about graphics techniquesthose that dont require esoteric hardware or custom graphics librariesthat are written in a comprehensible style and do useful things. It covers graphics that are not covered well in your old graphics textbook. But it also goes further, teaching you how to apply those techniques in real world applications, filling real world needs.
Buy it now: