Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #55866
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure! (Covers Version 1.4): Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Game Engine Gems 2
Published February 2011
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,446,839
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This book, the second volume in the popular Game Engine Gems series, contains short articles that focus on a particular technique, describe a clever trick, or offer practical advice within the subject of game engine development. The 31 chapters cover three broad categories--graphics and rendering, game engine design, and systems programming. Professional game developers, students of game development and computer science, and anyone interested in learning how the pros tackle specific problems that arise during game engine development will find useful gems in this collection.
Supplementary materials, including demos, source code, examples, specifications, and more can be found at gameenginegems.net.
Buy it now: