Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2876
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #42472
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #65114
4. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #118263
5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #128460
6. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #179061
7. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #183626
8. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #592916
9. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #597677
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #822507
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Geometric Tools for Computer Graphics (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics)
Published October 2002
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,043,155
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
An extensive, conveniently organized collection of proven solutions to fundamental problems that you'd rather not solve over and over again, including building primitives, distance calculation, approximation, containment, decomposition, intersection determination, separation, and more.
Buy it now: